When will my order be shipped?
Processing time can range from 1-5 business days depending on current order volume and time of year (i.e. holidays). If you require expedited processing/shipping, please let me know as soon as you place your order, and I will do what I can to get your items out the door quickly!
If you purchase a pre-order item and in-stock items in the same order, your entire order will ship with your pre-order item when it is ready. If you prefer that your in-stock items are shipped separately and immediately, be sure to place a separate order for these items.
How long does shipping take?
Domestic (USA) orders: USPS First Class Mail delivery time is 1-3 business days according to the USPS website. Delivery times are not guaranteed.
International orders: USPS First Class Mail International delivery time can vary significantly depending on your location. Expect a minimum delivery time of 7 business days. Delivery times are not guaranteed.
•• Tracking information is included for all orders, so please refer to this for estimated delivery dates and up-to-date transit information.
•• Please note that as soon as your package leaves my studio, it is in the hands of the postal service, and I have zero control over the delivery process. If you encounter a significant delay in receiving your package while it is in transit, please contact your local post office and provide them your tracking number to locate your package. I do not refund orders that are delivered to incorrect addresses as a result of customer error.
How do pre-orders work?
Pre-order listings are for pins that are scheduled to go into production if a minimum number of pre-order spots are sold, meaning the pins have not yet been produced at the time of purchase. By purchasing a pre-order spot, the customer acknowledges the following:
1) Pre-ordering guarantees the customer one Standard Grade pin.
2) The optimal manufacturing time for pins averages between 4-6 weeks, but production-related delays (i.e. factory holidays, slow communication from the manufacturer pre-production, pins requiring remakes due to errors/poor quality, or production taking longer than usual) can extend this process.
3) Once manufacturing is complete, additional time is required for:
- Shipping the pins from the manufacturer to my studio (~5 business days)
- Quality checking and grading the pins (1-5 business days)
- Packaging and shipping orders to customers (1-5 business days)
Unforeseen delays in the aforementioned process are possible, and timeframes are not guaranteed.
4) If the minimum number of pre-order spots are not sold by the specified deadline, full refunds will be issued, and the pin will not be produced. Outside of this scenario, all pre-order sales are final.
5) If you purchase a pre-order item and in-stock items in the same order, your entire order will ship with your pre-order item when it is ready. If you prefer that your in-stock items are shipped separately and immediately, please place a separate order for these items.
* If you pre-order a pin, please follow @sukarimoon on Instagram for progress updates and photos! All communications will be through this channel!
What is your return policy?
All sales are final, including pre-orders. If you notice an error in your order, contact me within 24 hours for assistance. Once your package ships, refunds and order changes are not available.
If you received a wrong item, please contact me with your order number and a photo of the item, and I will be glad to help.
If you received an item that was severely damaged in transit, please email me with your order number and a photo of the damaged item, and we can sort out the problem.
Will the pins I order be perfect?
Only Collector Grade pins are guaranteed to have no visible flaws. Please be sure to read my pin grading guidelines for details before ordering pins if you have questions about the differences between grades.
Do you offer discounts for bulk orders for party favors, gifts, etc.?
Yes! Special pricing is available for single orders of 20+ pins. Please email me for a quote.
Who is the artist behind Sukari Moon?
Sukari Moon is a one woman operation based out of Georgia, USA, founded and run by me (hi!). I'm Augusta, and I create all of the artwork you see here! Outside of my day job as a software engineer, Sukari Moon is my small business venture that allows me to express my artistic and entrepreneurial side with a mission of bringing joy to others. There's happiness to be found in even the small things in life!
I am a bona fide animal lover, certified geek, and (on occasion) mad scientist. Much of my inspiration comes from horses, cute things, games, and all things Japan!